compare and contrast
Company choice - profit oriented
- tax rebate for supporting non-profit organisation
- indirect marketing of company brand in sponsoring these activities
- intangible benefit:
- represent the heritage and culture
- buying arts as information to pass on generation to generation
- supporting the artist and potential artists in naturing their talent
- part of employee eduction for arts.
- affect our live directly and indirectly, the air and water we consume
- global effect - rise of water level
- endanger animal
- need to support NGO who educate the public and create awareness
- support "green" industries
- implement cost effective "green" solution in office and home, change of newer heating system, double glass panel.
- incentive for car pool and company bus shuttle services