personal negative experience with homework. generally children's hates homework and want to play. recognized that home work is necessary so strike a balance.
1.First of all, let examine the purpose of homework
- reinforcement of what was taught.
- practice make perfect. language and math need lots of practice.
2. However, there should not be excessive homework.
- Need rest for the physical body and brain.
Studies have shown that it takes time for the brain to register the information gathered during the homework.
By introducing another subject, will cause the brain to de-register the information.
- Need time to strengthen the physical body, reduces fatigue
- Beside homework, there are other area of development such as socializing skill and emotional bonding with family and friends. Healthier mind, reduces depression and suicidal thoughts. There is more to life then homework.
A reasonable amount of homework everyday for 2 hours and still personal time.
there must be a balance of recreation and study to produce a all-rounded student.
excessive home is unnecessary, would only make the student hate the subject.